About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 23 December 2016

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 4

I forgot to mention in my last post that my first entry to this year's Challenge is up. Only 15 points, but it got me on the table.



You can view it here (click "here" or the sample piccy above).


I've also received some goodies in the post - one package yesterday, the other this morning (I had to collect both from the Royal Mail depot).

Static grasses from War World Scenics (scorched, dead and patch in 2mm and 4mm):



The rest of my order of Old Glory 15s from Timecast:




As I don't actually have any painting projects that are easily transportable this year, I can't take any of those down to my dad's for working on while I'm away. So, I might as well take those shinies down with me to prep during quieter moments. The Nubians will take priority, then the Sea Peoples.

Anyway, I'll be heading off shortly. Merry Xmas/Saturnalia/Yule/Winterval/(insert winter religious festival of choice)!!



9 comments:

  1. A very merry Christmas to you and all the best for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Tamsin, and please take your time painting your Sea Peoples, and I feel they'll prove an irresistible temptation for me to get into some Biblical wargaming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you and in keeping with the first picture ,...... Baàaa humbug 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved these Tamsin and wish you a very Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! :)

    @ Blax - now that they've arrived and I've started prepping them, I'm increasingly tempted to shunt the Sea Peoples up the painting queue, so expect temptation soon :)

    ReplyDelete