About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 19 June 2016

Super Sunday!

Well, I did a bit more work on all the figures this afternoon, before focusing on three which were nearest to completion. And I've finished them. So, here are some pics:

Dr E-Vil, The Dark Avenger and Ka-Pow














The remaining three should be quite quick to finish so you might get another post tomorrow or on Tuesday to show them off..

18 comments:

  1. Those are nicely painted figures! A Sunday well spent it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Tamsin - I love that octo-head on doctor E-vil and the very defined jaw of the Dark Avenger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Tamsin, these are tremendous fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will we be seeing some games with these great figures?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great painted superheros and villans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work! Very original, cool minis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking figures here Tamsin. A lot of fun to paint and game with I imagine.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look really good. Colourful without being garish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look really good. Colourful without being garish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice - is there a Spiderman making an appearance? My favourites superhero.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool models....straight out of the comic books from my younger days...
    Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Herkybird - thanks! It certainly wasn't misspent :)

    @ Natholeon - cheers! The sculpts were very well defined and easy to work with :)

    @ Michael A - thank you m'Lord! They're definitely fun to paint :)

    @ Gordon - cheers! :)

    @ Kaptain Kobold - cheers, but sadly not - they're for a friend at work :(

    @ Whisk - thanks! The capes were fun to paint :)

    @ Hobbyworker - cheers! :)

    @ Loki - indeedamundo Rodders :)

    @ Clint - thanks! :)

    @ RMacedo - cheers! This is a great range of figures - the sculpts are lovely to work with :)

    @ Ross - thanks! They are great for painting; don't know about gaming with them - not my genre :)

    @ Jon - cheers! I seem to be a good judge of colours that work well together, which helps :)

    @ Dannoc - sorry, no Spidey :(

    @ Markus - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like them all three but Dr E-vil is my favorite one!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really impressive. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Peter - thanks! He's my favourite too :)

    @ Miniature Wargaming the Movie - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete