About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 28 February 2016

Challenge Day 71 - Nautical Theme

Yes, the nautical bonus theme round has been published and what a cracking set of entries have been submitted. You can view them here (linkity-link). Don't forget to vote for your favourites!

My entry is also (the first part of?) my revenge on Ray. Here's a taster pic:



...and this is the linky-link.


I haven't started on nay Aztecs today. That's because I was too busy sticking these figures onto bases and assembling the walkers.




Once the glue had dried, I then added some basing gunk (a 50:50 mix of fine pumice gel and large grain gel).


Tomorrow night I'll be priming them and hopefully making a start on some Aztecs.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely nautical entry.

    As for the smaller scale stuff your productivity continues to be a marvel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking work Tamsin, you got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karma is a harsh mistress!

    Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a blast Tamsin and I like how revenge comes in instalments now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Herbert - thanks! I haven't been as productive as last year, but I'm also not as stressed and better rested! :)

    @ Fran - cheers my good fellow! :)

    @ Evan - I believe she is an arse-biter! As for what else is up my sleeve, well, my arms for starters... :)

    @ Gordon - thanks! :)

    @ Michael - I thought you'd like it :)

    ReplyDelete