About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 19 August 2012

WIP: 30YW Commanders #5







Almost there! The detailing and Klear/ink coat are done; the figures have been based (using the basing gunk to attach them as that trick had worked for another unit). Later on tonight I'll dry-brush the gunk and perhaps even do the matt varnish spray - that way if I get up early enough tomorrow, I might be able to get tufting and flocking done before packing them into the box file for tomorrow night's game.

Now that my army is very nearly finished, I probably need to get some flags done for them. My plan has been to do some up with non-serious mottoes based on nationality (lots of pastry/bacon references for the Danish; song titles for Saxon) but in the interim I may get some of the proper ones from Maverick Models.


2 comments:

  1. Incredible...based and ready to fight! ;-)

    Good luck for your night' s game...as Ray says...don' t throw a 1! :-)

    Marzio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your game and hope they make you proud

    Ian

    ReplyDelete