About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 24 March 2012

WIP: Tamsin's Equine Development Facility #11 - horses finally finished!! Woohoo!!!!

I didn't finish them last night as I was having a lot of trouble concentrating for some reason. Anyway, I finished doing them about an hour ago, so here are some pics:

(if you are thinking "didn't she have more strips of horses than this?", yup - there are more strips, but I'd removed the ones which would not have any "white" markings)





It was definitely more difficult to do the facial markings at this point rather than before having painted the bridles. Some of the blazes/stripes have ended up not looking as good as they should.

I'll probably do a bit of work on the Chumbondas this evening, just to keep them happy - to misquote C3-P0 "I suggest you let the not-Wookies have some paint".

7 comments:

  1. Rejoice! She's done it. Well done for sticking at it Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a soul sucking amount of horses to paint. Congrats on getting it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys! I even managed to get 2 steps done on the Chumbos just now. That frees up this evening to start prepping the riders for all those horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Tamsin. They look fantastic. I bet you are glad to have them behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work Tamsin, they will look awesome with their riders on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job, and cool blog!

    Cheers,
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete