About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 4 March 2012

A magic number!


I'd spotted that it was getting very close, so I was keeping an eye out and managed to catch it just right!

5000 views of this li'l ole blog of mine :)

Thanks everyone for looking in!!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the milestone! You're doing very well in the followers stake, too. Maybe something to with the engaging entries you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice One!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, it's a great blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching the 5K! I'm sure it won't be long until it's 10k!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on hitting 5K. Excellent blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got through! Well done Tam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, 5K in such a short time is excellent and lots of followers. Your humour and blog output makes it a great blog to follow.

    ian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done sure it will reach even greater heights as the year progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's another page view and another follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks and welcome Itinerant! :)

    ReplyDelete