About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 21 January 2012

Painting resumed! Woopee!

I was feeling knackered last night, so i decided to wait until today to give resuming painting a try. So far on the 36 Sarmatian lancers I'd had to abandon part-way through painting I've done the following:


  • belts
  • bows
  • basic horse colouring


Later on I'll be doing the faces and arms of the riders; second shading on the horses; hooves; ground colour. I think tomorrow will see these finished - that will be the detailing, touch-ups, brown-ink super- wash and gloss varnishing. If the varnish has dried in time, I might even get to do the basing - if I do, then you'll get pics.

3 comments:

  1. Waiting for the pics....hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, just for you I'll take and post some pics of the WIP when I've finished for the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I'm waiting for the pics too ;)

    ReplyDelete